Wednesday 1 August 2012

Cheeky Monkeys!

Up and out bright and early today for a train at 10:20! Misjudged the trip time a little and the train was at the station when I arrived, so I ran and got on. Fortunately the ticket inspector was nice, and presumuably my pram and hot sweaty face showed I wasn't trying to fare dodge and I bought one on it.

A friend then collected us from the station and we went off to the Cheeky Monkeys thing. On the tombola I won some spoons (yay!), and I did a plate with Orn's hand and foot prints (I then lost the reciept, so need to email the lady and ask where to collect it from). I then had some photos taken, and a man from the paper took photos of the photographer taking photos of Orn (ooh, meta). 

Afterwards I popped in to town to ask if they had any Anbesol in Superdrug, they didn't, but phoned the warehouse and ordered some in. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment